Ketamine For OCD
The OCD Relief You've Been Searching For in Frisco, TX
Are you looking for OCD treatment in Frisco, TX? At KDI Health, our providers have experience treating pain conditions, psychiatric disorders, and addiction with innovative treatments like ketamine infusion therapy. Contact us today to learn how we can help you find relief.
What are the Symptom Subtypes of OCD?
- Fear of contamination or dirt
- Doubting and having difficulty tolerating uncertainty
- Needing things orderly and symmetrical
- Disturbing thoughts about lack of agency and harming yourself or others
- Unwanted thoughts that may deal with unpleasant subjects
- Hand-washing until your skin becomes raw
- Checking doors repeatedly to make sure they’re locked
- Checking the stove repeatedly to make sure it’s off
- Counting in certain patterns
- Silently repeating a prayer, word, or phrase
- Arranging your canned goods to face the same way
Ketamine Infusions for OCD Treatment
How Does Ketamine Help Treat OCD?
Where Will I Receive My Ketamine Infusions?
Is Ketamine Treatment the Right Solution for You?
Are you ready to take back control of your life? Are you tired of trying one medication after the other only to be left with the same symptoms? Then ketamine infusions might be an excellent option for you.
Our expert providers can walk you through everything you need to know to make a well-informed decision and find relief from these symptoms in a safe and welcoming environment. Contact us at KDI Health today to get started.